360 Tender Evaluations in the Cloud
Evaluate value for money
Approach the market | Evaluate responses | Test value for money
360 is an online tender publishing and evaluation system trusted by procurement managers all around Australia to send Requests for Tender/Quote/Information to providers and choose the best option. It's trusted because it works really well to evaluate all the options and pick the best outcome. Over 55,000 providers have registered and uploaded responses to thousands of jobs.
HOW DOES 360 WORK?
Procurement managers prepare their Approach To Market (ATM) as a Request For Tender (RFT), Quote (RFQ), Information (RFI), or ... whatever (RFx). The "market" can be everyone, a select few companies, or panelists selected from a previous ATM.
The providers answer questions, upload evidence, give a price, or do whatever's asked of them in the tendering process, and then submit their response. Sometimes they also submit an alternate option but only if the tender rules allow it.
When time's up, the evaluation team scores the responses. The scores are counted up and weighed up against price, risk, and even the provider's location to give every submission a ranking.
BUT WHAT ABOUT COMPLICATED TENDERS?
360 supports everything from simple quote requests and multi-part requests for tender. A huge array of options to ensure flexibility is available and integrity is maintained.
- Price can be optional or multi-faceted
- Referees can be nominated, contacted automatically, and submit their responses online
- Criteria (questions) can be weighted and grouped in to logical sections (which are also weighted)
- Assessment weightings can be adjusted during the evaluation process
- Sections can be assessed separately or as part of the main submission
- ATMs can contain hidden questions and sections that appear depending on answers to previous questions
- Panel registration components can be withdrawn when fully subscribed (great for compiling a list of trade contacts)
- Evaluation team members can be restricted to a sub-set of the tendered information
- Providers can be black-flagged
- Publishing and awarding ATMs can require additional approval
- ATMs can be grouped into a larger ATM
- (and much, much more)
No system is more flexible or meets the needs of local governments better than 360.
HOW MUCH IS 360?
360 is licensed to government entities and companies that buy goods and services using tenders. Licence fees vary depending on the size of the organisation and likely volume:
- $250 + GST for a single ATM where the winning bid is likely to be less than $250,000
- $2,550* + GST per year for small organisations with fewer than 30 staff and revenue less than $5M and fewer than 1,000 ratepayers (if applicable)
- $5,100* + GST per year for medium-sized organisations with fewer than 500 staff and revenue less than $60M and fewer than 40,000 ratepayers (if applicable)
- $7,650* + GST per year for all other organisations
AND WHAT ABOUT OPTIONAL EXTRAS?
- The ADCOM extensions (add 20% to the licence fee) includes:
- Provider Contacts (send emails to all panelists with optional auditing)
- Promotions (receive more submissions by advertising by industry and region)
- Alternate Submissions (receive more options by encouraging sellers to think outside the box)
- Presubmission rules (disallow submissions from companies who haven't passed preconditions)
- QA reviews (ensure managers have reviewed an ATM before release)
- Working paper removal (remove evaluators' individual assessments once consensus is reached)
- Allow copyrighted documents to be downloaded (charge a fee and count the number of times documents are downloaded)
- Record who is sponsoring an ATM
- Extra support (remote assistance/training, fixing data entered erroneously, and help getting set-up):
- $175 + GST per hour charged in 15 minute increments (if performed by senior simplylogical.net personnel)
- $148.75 + GST per hour charged in 15 minute increments (if performed by junior simplylogical.net personnel)
- On-site training:
- $1,650 + GST per day charged in half-day increments (including travel-time from Canberra)
- Travel, accommodation, food, and related expenses to be reimbursed
- Dispute resolution reports (for when sellers lodge a protest):
We encourage this cost to be applied to the seller to avoid frivolous protests
- If queries can be answered using administrators' pre-existing reports: $125 + GST per report
- If queries cannot be answered using administrators' pre-existing reports: Development and consulting rates below apply
* Subject to indexation of CPI + 2%
WHAT IF I WANT A NEW FEATURE?
We want you to love using 360 to do your job so if there's something we can do to make your life easier, please, please, please tell us!
We have a roadmap for improving 360. Each new feature will be assessed on how it fits with our vision for the whole VFM Test product suite. If it's a good feature to have, we'll either:
- Do it for free if we can schedule it into our regular enhancement schedule
- Go even-share with all the customers who want it if we have to rejig our schedule
- Create a bespoke solution for a single customer
Our rates for development and consulting are:
- Senior personnel: $1,650 + GST per day charged in half-day increments
- Junior personnel: $1,350 + GST per day charged in half-day increments