Training for 360 Tender Evaluations
Get best value for money from 360
Approach the market | Evaluate responses | Test value for money
WHY GET 360 TRAINING?
360 is highly configurable at an organisational level; at a request (e.g. request for tender) level; and at the questionnaire level. To make the most of your 360 licence, we highly recommend that procurement teams:
- Establish a "way we work" policy that incorporates the features of 360 that meet your procurement team's objectives
- Ensure that all staff know how to use the selected features
- Keep aware of system updates
HOW DOES 360 TRAINING WORK?
We provide training in four ways:
- We provide knowledge-base articles
- We conduct workshops to introduce new functionality and to better target upcoming functionality
- We use online systems to demonstrate functionality remotely
- We provide onsite training delivered as modules and as Q&A sessions
For details of each module, please download the training info and booking form
HOW MUCH DOES 360 TRAINING COST?
- Knowledge-base articles are included within the licence fee
- Workshops are initiated by simplylogical.net with no charge to invitees
- Remote training:
- $175 + GST per hour (if performed by senior simplylogical.net personnel)
- $148.75 + GST per hour (if performed by junior simplylogical.net personnel)
- Onsite training:
- $1,650 + GST per day charged in half-day increments
- Travel time, flights, car hire, accommodation, and related expenses incurred by simplylogical.net to be reimbursed at cost