Our heavy lifter
SL SPA is a framework that speeds up the development of tailored applications.
Choose SPA - single page applications
Single page applications are fast. The system has only one page with all content loaded by the user's requests. It vastly reduces internet traffic and creates a highly interactive user interface. It also reduces the load on the server which reduces the total cost of ownership of the software product.
Choose SL - simplylogical.net
Some development teams want to do the same thing over and over because they get paid for every hour they work. We'd rather spend our time delivering clever software. It's not like your budget's going to change right?
To avoid “reinventing the wheel” we decided to create two things:
- A starting point for brand new applications that has a whole lot of features out-of-the-box
- A utility library with lots of functionality out-of-the-box
How it works
SL SPA's source code and code generation algorithms are built into your application. Our (or your) developers use SL SPA to create and maintain your tailored application. We keep developing SL SPA and help you keep your applications fast, secure, and modern.
To support all this we use a no-nonsense licensing scheme:
- Perpetual license ($9,000 ex-GST per application)
- No limit on the number of developers, installations, or customers
- All source code included
- Monthly fee ($90 ex-GST per application) only applies if ongoing updates are wanted
- We'll go halves if a new feature or function is better placed in SL SPA than exclusively in your application
And because it's a per-application license, we're also happy for other software development companies to use SL SPA.
Features that most tailored applications need:
- Multi-layered security
- Notifications (on screen, email, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, and RSS)
- Import and export
- User and permission management
- File upload, download, and sharing (drag-and-drop and camera activation)
- Sorting and Filtering
- Change history
- Delete and restore
- Integration end-points
- Background processing
See full list