Our heavy lifter
The(SL) single page application (SPA) framework speeds up the development of tailored applications.
Single page applications are fast. The system has only one page with all content loaded by the user's requests. It vastly reduces internet traffic and creates a highly interactive user interface. It also reduces the load on the server so reduces the total cost of ownership of the software product.
WHY SL SPA?
We don't want our developers “reinventing the wheel”. Some development teams want to do the same thing over and over because they get paid for every hour they work. How boring! We'd rather deliver a cool product. It's not like your budget's going to change right? So let's deliver more in the same budget.
To stop ourselves from “reinventing the wheel” we decided to create two things:
- A starting point for brand new applications that has a whole lot of features out-of-the-box
- A utility library with a whole lot of functionality out-of-the-box
To support all this we use a no-nonsense licensing scheme:
- Perpetual license
- No limit on the number of developers, installations, or customers
- All source code included
- Monthly fee only applies if ongoing updates are wanted
- We'll go halves if a new feature or function is better placed in SL SPA than exclusively in the product
And because it's a per-product license, we're also happy for other software development companies to use SL SPA.
Features that most tailored applications need:
- Multi-layered security
- Notifications (on screen, email, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, and RSS)
- Import and export
- User and permission management
- File upload, download, and sharing (drag-and-drop and camera activation)
- Sorting and Filtering
- Change history
- Delete and restore
- Integration end-points
- Background processing
See full list